Overview of the PA Bankers' Associate Membership
Associate memberships are open to banks and bank holding companies chartered outside of Pennsylvania upon approval of their applications by PA Bankers' Board of Directors and upon payment of annual dues. Associate Members receive the value and benefits of regular members, with the exception of voting rights and the ability to serve or hold office on committees.
Associate Membership Benefits
- Member rate for education programs
- Associate rate at the annual Convention
- Associate Member mailings
- 10 percent discount on paBanker Magazine advertisements
- Ability to submit guest articles for possible publication in paBanker Magazine
- Complimentary link on paBanker.com Affiliate and Associate Members page to your company website
- Convention sponsorship discounts (5 percent)
- Non-voting representation (based on expertise) on PA Bankers' committees by chairman's appointment only
- Associate Members sponsoring at various association functions to be recognized by additional signage
- Eligibility for PA Bankers meeting room rental program
Cost of Membership
For Associate membership dues, please contact PA Bankers' Member Services Department.