The Pennsylvania Bankers Leadership Institute
Are your employees happy and engaged within your bank's culture?
Are you looking for ways to improve your bank's performance?
Do employee communications help you to meet your goals & improve the bottom line?
A bank’s culture is defined by its leaders’ abilities to drive success through strong communication, engagement and performance.
With these goals in mind, the new PA Bankers Leadership Institute offers emerging and existing leaders highly personalized and interactive planning sessions specifically tailored to the banking industry.
Throughout six 2-day sessions, participants will go “behind the curtain” with President and Co-founder of Global Bankers Institute, Dr. Linda Eagle, and Senior Vice President, Chief Culture Officer at Investors Bank, Dennis Budinich, to learn how other banks and Fortune 500 companies like Coca-Cola and Southwest Airlines have driven success by examining the success that comes from organizational culture, performance, leadership, engagement and communication.
Participants will develop:
• Communication Excellence – specific applied skills that great leaders and top performing team players alike share and that make them effective communicators
• Culture Mapping – an exploration and identification of the bank’s unique culture throughout the different layers of the organization
• Engagement Initiatives – highly targeted techniques to increase the engagement level of each employee at the bank
• Performance Plan – a study of key performance indicators and how to tie them to goals and maximize performance to drive results
Group and individual learning exercises and presentations will allow participants to learn from extraordinary companies and the best minds in the industry. Participants will then develop an individualized Leadership Action Plan that they can take back and easily implement within their own bank.
Course participants will be required to complete pre-session readings and will be eligible to receive 7 CPE credits for attending each day 1 session and 6.5 CPE credits for attending each day 2 session. This program has also been submitted for credits through the HR Certification Institute.
The 2017-18 Session is Underway!
- Dec. 13 & 14, 2017 at PA Bankers
- March 7 & 8, 2018 at PA Bankers
- June 13 & 14, 2018 at PA Bankers
Cost - Member - $5,500; Affiliate - $5,900; Non Member - $8,250
Space is limited, click here to download the brochure.
Accommodations: Participants traveling from out of town may book accommodations at: Staybridge Suites 920 Wildwood Park Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17110; (717) 233-3304 OR Hampton Inn & Suites 40 Capital Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17110; (717) 540-0900. Be sure to ask for PA Bankers' negotiated rate.