PA Bankers' Retired Bankers Program
Retired Bankers memberships are available for retirees interested in remaining active and engaged in the banking industry. The experience and expertise retired bankers bring to the Association allow former banking professionals to continue contributing to the profession and provide insight to newer Association members.
Retired Bankers Membership Benefits
- Listing in the Retired Bankers directory, distributed annually to bank CEOs as a resource for consulting projects
- Complimentary subscription to the paBanker Magazine
- PA Bankers' weekly newsletters
- Eligibility for educational programs specially designed for Retired Bankers
- Access to Association educational offerings at the member rate
- Group rates for networking sessions
- Members-only access to the PA Bankers website and a designated section for Retired Bankers
- Discounted registration at the PA Bankers Annual Convention and an invitation to the Retired Bankers Reception at the Convention
- The ability to submit articles to the paBanker Magazine
- An opportunity to connect with and mentor peers and colleagues
- Potential to serve as a faculty member for PA Bankers Schools
- Opportunity to provide assistance with PA Bankers community financial education programs
- Participation in grassroots assistance and role as a contributor to PA Bankers' Public Affairs Committee (PaBPAC)*
*This is not a solicitation for PaBPAC Federal.
To become a member of the Retired Bankers Program, you must be retired or semi-retired from a financial institution in Pennsylvania after having served for 10 or more years. Qualifying tenure may include years of service in states outside of Pennsylvania. For more information about joining the Retired Bankers Program and to download the brochure, enrollment form and "Request Information" form, please click here.