2019 Women in Banking Recognition of Excellence Program
NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN!
Through the Women in Banking Recognition of Excellence Program, we wish to acknowledge rising stars and leaders throughout our industry going the extra mile to promote and inspire women in the workplace to reach their full potential. We are excited to announce that Affiliate Members Pillar+Aught, LLC and Schneider Downs & Co., Inc. will join us in this journey and serve as the co-sponsors of this important initiative.
Anyone (member or non-member) can nominate a candidate to receive one of three awards: Patricia A. Husic Woman of Influence Award, Tomorrow’s Promise Award and Champion(s) for Women Award (two winners). Please use the guidelines below to match your nominee with the best award category. Prior nominees may be re-nominated.
- Patricia A. Husic Woman of Influence Award
- Achieved success within a leadership role;
- Displays qualities of courage, values and ethics;
- Demonstrates undeniable enthusiasm for her industry, institution and the community in which she lives and works;
- Displays the ability to utilize her skills within and outside of her career;
- Has passion for being a change agent; and
- Is driven to accomplish great things.
- Champion for Women Award (Two winners will be selected - one to an employee of a financial institution member and one to a representative from a PA Bankers Affiliate Member.)
- Can be a seasoned male or female professional at a PA Bankers Financial Institution Member and/or a PA Bankers Affiliate Member;
- Is invested in others, celebrates success in others, and fosters growth to the fullest potential;
- Continuously promotes and inspires women in the workplace to reach their full potential through personal commitment, application and dedication; and
- Has the ability and interest in training, developing, mentoring and coaching women.
- Tomorrow’s Promise Award
- Is a woman aged 35 or younger;
- Is making a significant impact in her industry and community, making her ‘one to watch;’
- Is interwoven and involved in her community;
- Achieves success independently, but also thrives on sharing her vision with others and contributing to team success;
- Welcomes change and opportunities to take on new projects; and
- Is shaping her organization, not only in terms of financial success, but in serving as an example to others.
- Please click here to download the nomination form.
- Use the checklist on the form to nominate successful candidates.
- High-resolution photo and biography are required for submission.
- The deadline for entries is Feb. 1, 2019.